Hrgovic invites Joyce to withdraw after 5. April: “The old one is not looking good”


Filip Hrgović’s difficulty candidate says Joe Joyce should withdraw immediately after a 10-round fight this Saturday, 5. April, because he felt “Juggernaut” is “Star and doesn’t look good.” Two heavyweights are stretching Live on Dazn In Ko-op live Arena in Manchester, England.

Joyce: Too Old?

Joyce, 39, lost three of the last four fights since 2023. years, and his most fought defeat was against 41 years of Derek Chisor 27. July last year.

It’s a guy who would “Juggegernaut” (16-3, 15 Kos) would probably destroy him five years ago when he beat fights like Daniel Dubois. To lose himself from Chisor, a ten-led unanimous decision showed that things have changed with them.

Joyce’s career began to be widespread when he was stopped by Zhiley Zhang, Joe was chosen to fight heavily on the southeast side in the moment in the moment’s three rounds in three rounds in September 2023. Years.

Juggernat’s punching resistance may affect his second defeat against Zhang, because he was injured in the fight against the spring year against Jointman Kasha, but last year and was stopped by Chisor.

Assuming Joyce’s ability to take a blow is still the same, it needs to lose weight to return to the 250s. He was at the best when he sought in that range. Joyce moved to the 280s for his fight against Zhang, and he stayed in that weight. It’s too much weight for anyone, especially the natural slow fighter.

“Yes, I think it should be retired. It’s old, and he doesn’t look good, and he can be proud. It should be pulled after Saturday,” he said to retire on Saturday “. Unclanceut About his belief that Joe Joice in 39 years needs to retire after the conflict this Saturday, 5. April, in Manchester.

Hrgović (17-1, 14 Kos) is also in a bad career situation, leaving the Eighth and the delicious loss of Dubois Dubois 1. June last year. Cannot afford another defeat if he wants to get a crack in the world title before he breeds. None of the champions will look at Hrgović’s direction if he beats again.

Hrgović’s lawwright

“It’s a big risk. The loss will get me out of the picture,” Hrgovic said about him as a late replacement for the notice of two weeks to fight Joyce. “When I thought about it, I accepted the challenge and I feel ready to win him.

“A lot of things happened to me were out of my hands. I was injured and sick before fighting.” Hrgovic said, explaining why 1. June last year in Riyadh. “It wasn’t the best version of yourself and I think if I’m well prepared and I’m healthy, I can compete with anyone.”

YouTube videoYouTube video

Last Updated 04.03.2025



Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *