Michael Zerafa dropped a hat in the ring before the day before the planned return of TSZIU team, offering to replace Joey Spencer if American jerks due to a judgment.
Spencer’s team is furious after learning that all three named judge for the main event will be Australian – something they claim to directly violate the conditions more than two months ago. Now that Zerafa said that Fox Sports Australia He is ready to jump if the fight failed.
“There is a perception that everything goes in a team’s way” Said Zeerafa.
“If Joey Spencer and his team feel that the situation is not fair and decides not to move forward, if there is a chance to get the opportunity to settle to settle to settle to settle.”
An unfinished business refers to their conflict reduction in 2021, which Zerafa pulled during locking. This move was launched by severe criticism, but Melbourne Borac has renovated his reputation and fought on Tsziu’s lower leg in Las Vegas last year. Now the opportunity to finally find a tszi in the ring under extreme circumstances.
Judging a bomb Shakes Tsziu-Spencer Fight Sedlend
Camp Joey Spencer is dazzled by sudden and unexpected changes in the interference on the fight against the TSZIU team, which encourages it only a few days before the rush.
Said Spencer’s father and coach, Jason Spencer said Fox Sports Australia that the judiciary is originally guaranteed consisting of one Australian and two international officials. Instead, they learned that all three judges would be local.
“When we offered this fight 10 weeks ago, we promised a neutral trial,” He said.
“Now we are told, just days out, that all three judges are Australian. It’s not an agreement. And that it said during the fighting week – it’s completely unprofessional.”
Jason quickly said that he was not accusing anyone cheating, but concern is clear: even the appearance of bias in the homeland in a close fight could be unfairly swinging out.
“The trial does not have to be corrupt to be unjust” He explained.
“All it takes is one official subconscious favoring a particular style or watching one fighter than another. It can transfer close rounds. It can change career.”
Spencer camp requires Tsziu to push for fairness
What worsening this controversy, according to Spencer, is that Tsziu accepted neutral judges for previous world fights in the house – including Tony Harrison and Brian Mendoza.
“Why now change it?” Jason asked.
“Does Tsziu want a fair fight?”
From now, Tsziu remains scheduled to face Spencer at 11:00 AEDT on Sunday, 6 April, lives at the main event via Kaio Sports. But if the situation is not solved, Spencer’s team can leave.
And if that happens, Michael Zerafa says standing next to gloves.
Last Updated 01.04.2025